Seniors Moving Downsizing Services
Move Seniors Lovingly provides the following services to help seniors ease the burden of downsizing from the family home to their new seniors residence. We create “simply beautiful” residences completed evening of move.
The Move Transition
• De-clutter and downsize
• Sell, donate, recycle, dispose of unwanted items
• Select cherished items to be moved
• Floor plan numbered and color coded
• Design service (ARIDO) to help choose colours, upholstery, window coverings
• Purchase of items for new home including beds, linens, flat screen TV, stereo, computer, furniture, personal items
• Co-ordinate all aspects of the move with Move Seniors Lovingly Movers
• Pack and Unpack
• Design and set-up of new home including furniture assembly, installation of electronics, wall mount flat screen TV, stereo, computer. Install fine art, mirrors, chandeliers and window coverings
• Proud partners with Best Buy and Lazy Boy Galleries to provide best quality furnishings and electronics.
Free Consulting Services
Choosing the Right Agent for Your Home
Need Help Choosing the right Agent? Let MSL Senior Consultant Brian Salnek assist in choosing the right real estate professional for your lifetime investment. Brian has over 25 years experience negotiating contracts with Fortune 500 companies, banks and insurance companies. Brian consults with seniors and family members, power of attorneys, trust fund managers, and executors to find the right real estate professional for their needs.
Preparing the Home for the Market
As we downsize the family home and prepare for the move, MSL will also prepare the home for presentation to the market. A downsized, premium cleaned home will add value to your investment and ensure quicker sale of the home.
Need Help Finding The Right Residence?
A Place for Mom – click here
Staying In Your Home and Need Assistance?
Right at Home – click here
See our testimonials page.